- Meeting Time Change: Please note we have changed our meeting time to 4:30 AM, which means leaving High River by 3:30 AM at the latest.
- Meeting Location: We will be meeting at DOOR 15 on the Departures Level of the Calgary Airport at 4:30 AM (which probably means leaving High River by 3:00 AM). This is right beside the new terminal. A map of the entire airport building is shown above, and you can look at the 3rd page (DEPARTURES USA - CHECK IN & CONCOURSE E) of the PDF Map of the Terminals here to find where Door 15 is.
- Packing Carry-On: Great hints for how to manage your carry-on are available on the TSA Checklist available here.
- REMIND: If you are staying in High River but want to keep tabs on our progress, join our Remind by texting @windysr to (780) 628-1809. If you are a student or chaperone on our trip, you have a special Remind group that you join by texting @ndcdisney to (780) 628-1809. This will be how we communicate.
- Documentation: Please make sure you have your Passport/VISA/Permanent Residency Cards immediately available for when we check into our flights. Don't pack your Passports in the bottoms of your suitcases.
- Musical Equipment: You are responsible for making sure you have your instrument, music folder (with the right music in it), sticks and mallets, reeds, grease, oil and any other supplies you may need packed. Please note that grease and oil may not make it through in your Carry-On.
- Uniform: Do not forget your white dress shirts, black pants, black closed-toe shoes (Disneyland requires this) and black socks. You will be able to wear our new jackets, but still need your full uniform.
I'm looking forward to an amazing trip. See you Thursday before bright and early!